Club Mulgoa

Monday, February 21, 2011

Market today

No alpha today. It isn't Libya. It is China clamping down on credit. So commodity prices have fallen.

However, in the mist of falling price, there is one bright spark. I attended a presentation by Proactive Investors and bought SLR. It has fallen since but the reason for buying it has not changed. Why it went down and down, I have no idea. It went up closer to my buy price. In fact, I was pondering whether to top it up but I have no spare cash as there is options to exercise and entitlements to pay for.

I love to buy shares that others don't want; when share price keeps falling for no good reason.

I have put a low buy on MAT and AXE but today, the price did not fall low enough.... Patience is a virtue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home