Club Mulgoa

Friday, March 18, 2011

AKM

Thank you RB. He told me about AKM and it has not flinched during the Japanese or Middle East crises. But I haven't been watching it closely recently. I knew it had been rising but I didn't know that it has been rising and rising and rising and rising. So suddenly when I became aware of it, it is up more than 5x and the CEO says don't look into the past or you will never buy anymore.

http://ss01.boardroomradio.com/files/AKM/Aspire_pres.pdf

You can watch him on www.brr.com.au and you can hear him says how cheap AKM is.

For a small investment, it has grown phenomenally. It is scary to top it up now. What is remarkable of course is my constant harping about Mongolian stocks and only one listened and only two Mongolian stocks were bought.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home