Club Mulgoa

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

BKP

Shale gas is big news in the USA. Companies are changing hands at >USD$1 billion. And that is why SSN has been flying even though its tenements are small but in the right basins. For a long, long time, my SSN was worth a pittance.... and I bought more when it was pittance.

I bought BKP for the same reason and lots of gas is expected based on expert opinion. I bought one day too late and missed out on the SPP. Would have made a much bigger profit! In under 2 months, it has made me 58% profit.

When the fraccing or fracturing technology arrives downunder, Bob Brown will be on a trampoline. But the gas/oil extraction will increase markedly. And Cilla will be able to donate more to the Greens :-(

Smart investors here will move into these companies soon. Read my previous notes on shale gas. I am still at a loss with these companies mostly but I expect the share prices will turn up soon. We are always a few years behind the USA. And maybe a few kgs lighter too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home