Club Mulgoa

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Alpha

When the market goes up, you don't want your net value to just go up along with the index. There are lots of piranhas in the city that do that and charge dump investors (including me) lots of commission for that. I am just too lazy to exit some of those funds but I should make an effort. The returns have not been better than what I have been achieving. When the market is down, they go down too but you still have to pay them commission. They sit in very nice offices and some with nice kitchens, too. And many with beautiful views. And they all have beautiful income.

So today, RRSO, GTE, GTEO, JMS, NTU, SSN, GLF, TRH gave a rosy cheek to my portfolios which I manage. Blue chips look sick compared to these stocks. One portfolio went up >2%, with thanks to RRSO and GTE mostly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home