Club Mulgoa

Saturday, March 05, 2011

HIG

If PNG is Norway, it would be a rich country from its mineral assets. It should be a rich country yet you wonder where all the money has disappeared to.

NCM has a nice lift last week due to a major huge gold discovery in PNG. I wish I have kept my MGO but I sold it for a reason. The profit was small but the share price has gone up a lot since. It, too, has an exciting area where it is exploring. But I have kept my HIG and in fact, I had the opportunity to top it up. Not because it has gone down but because it wasn't going up as much after good announcements. The profit is 'only' 20% over the last 6 months.

Yet, like NCM when more drilling results are available, the more spectacular the finding. Based on their survey and preliminary findings, there should be a lot more glitter to be uncovered. Always better to get in before the announcements. Of course, as usual, be aware that results can be in the negative, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home