Club Mulgoa

Friday, March 04, 2011

TRH

When BHP made a bid for Potash Corp, I went shopping for potash stocks listed on the ASX. I had burnt my fingers with Reward. RWD didn't get along with the aborigines and I didn't like that. They deserve a healthy profit and an opportunity to participate in the wealth of their land, including a role in mining. But currently even RWD is getting a run.

Anyway, I bought TRH and ELM. And later GMM.

And soon Potash West, which will be spun off by IMA. I am a shareholder so I will be getting priority allocation.

I topped up when it fell and then announced an Fe ore discovery in SA. Now, I missed out on the Fe ore float. Never mind (it has gone up 100%!). Radar Fe is worth a lot to TRH. Someone calculated after deducting cash and its market worth of Radar Fe shares, TRH's enterprise value is under $200,000. It has potash in USA and recently acquired tenements in Columbia for coal. Please don't bid for TRH.... I am hoping it remains low so that I can buy some more when my cash starts to roll in again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home