Club Mulgoa

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Proactive Investor presentations

These are free. With adequate wine and inadequate snacks supplied at Marriott Hotel in Circular Quay. Many Chinese and Indians in the audience. I suspect Jews, too but that estimate is based on facial feature so I could be wrong.

However, why not more people attend these free seminars, I have no idea. The CEOS are presenting at no cost to the investing audience. None of my readers attend yet it is MOST PROFITABLE to attend. On the average, you earn more from the four hours (including 2 hours to and from Penrith) it takes than the 4 fours operating or consulting, either as a gasman, a surgeon or GP.

Of course, I have had losses, too from these presentations. But overall, there are more successes beyond market averages. What prompted this note? I had just looked at GLF and AVA... bought after attending the meetings. And I failed to get Equigold which was taken over by Lihir Gold, which was taken over by Newcrest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home