Club Mulgoa

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Deaf and blind

There are some stocks that I harp, repeatedly. But I suspect I have many blind and deaf readers/listeners.

RRSO up over 400%
FNT up over 300%
STB has jumped over Mars
PIR up over 600%
and lots over 50% over a short period of time.

Of course, there are failures too. But quite a few have tasted GIR.

I am still dazzled by CEL figures. How did I miss it over the last 2 days? Is there something I don't understand, is "unconventional" gas worthless, is the market clever or ignorant that the MC is only AUD$34 million for 9tcf of gas???????????????????????????????????????? Read it again 9 tcf, not bcf. My only doubt is the word "unconventional" and I don't understand it.

Open your eyes! I am selling some shares and had to beg for cash from my boss to top up my CEL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home