Club Mulgoa

Thursday, April 28, 2011

PIROA

I put a low buy price for PIROA. Recently, I sold my ordinary shares in PIR for a nice profit but kept the PIROA options. Retrospectively, if I had sold earlier, the profit would have been a lot sweeter. The JORC compliant resource was below market expectations but this was incomplete. There is more exploration to be done.

This week's market has been horrible because of the surging AUD. All are commodities are priced in USD so the profit is going to be badly affected.

But at the close of market on the previous 2 trading sessions, the directors are topping up. So who are the idiots selling? Directors can buy to deceive the market or they can buy because they know what is value from the inside. Which is which? So now I have

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home