Club Mulgoa

Thursday, April 14, 2011

AZH

I have 2 parcels of AZH, in my wife's name and my super fund. I only applied for the lesser amount of SPP for each of the parcel. Then when it made another good announcement, quickly I applied for the full amount of SPP for both parcels. It was at 19c. In just over 3 weeks, it is up by nearly 80% to 34c!

This is easier than giving gas.

Is this luck or skill? Well, it is both. The research that I have read suggests that Guyana was linked to the West Africa if you subscribe to the Continental Drift theory. So if you find gold in one area and the geology is similar, then you will find gold and oil in the other region, even though it is now separated by the Atlantic Ocean. So I am just lucky!

I can bet no one bought AZH among my readers! Alamak! Mama Mia!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home