Club Mulgoa

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

ADU

All West African miners are worthy of consideration, especially if they are producer. Work this out yourself, ADU is worth about AUD$260 million at market capitalization. Today, it announces that it will produce 100,000 oz of Au per annum at about USD$500 per oz for cost. At USD$1538 per oz of gold, that delivers a net of about USD$100 million a year profit after cost.

And if more gold are uncovered in the tenement, then Ghana is going to be happy too. But like many countries, higher mining tax will also be a consideration for investors.

Yes, I bought a small parcel of ADU because I put a low bid a few weeks ago and the price has been falling gradually so I collected some at 57c. I go for value... and I am a patient investor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home