Club Mulgoa

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Greece... a storm in the teacup

I wonder why all this fuss about lazy Greeks. It is so small in the scheme of things. And even if it is an unstable piece in a domino, it is confirmed to the Europeans mostly. While the markets go crazy with this miniscule economy, I have been topping up when idiotic sellers dump their stocks.

The last time it happened in early 2010, I made a lot of profit out of those stocks. So while overall, my portfolio has fallen, I have managed to pick up cheap stuff during the mini crisis. Most investors' stocks have fallen but mine has fallen more because of my investment in riskier stocks. But over the last 2 days, the re-bounce has been doubled the average rise.

At the end of the financial year, I have nothing to brag about... but I am hoping what I have picked up recently will confirm me as a profitable contrarian. It does not matter if you are a fool or genius, as long as you can make a profit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home