Club Mulgoa

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

AZM

Why do people sell when AZM is starting to produce gold? And why do people sell when AZM keeps discovering more gold?

It is good for me! AZM has gone up by about 21% since I bought it 8 days ago. I love the Greeks. Every time there is a financial crisis over those lazy guys, I get to make a nice profit! In fact, most stocks I bought during that time have risen. But I am not optimistic how long the profit will stay.

While price of gold remains high and AUD remains relatively unchanged, I am happy to continue to invest in gold.

I was going to invest in more shares today but the All Ords started to rise. So I only collected some CTP at 5.9c. Don't put your money in CTP if you are a chicken because this is pure hype, with one failed drilling already. But if what the company has been bragging about is confirmed, then there is a lot of money to be made.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home