Club Mulgoa

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Dow down... but POG and AUD good for gold producers

My logic will have no bearing on the performance of the ASX today. Thousands of fund managers will perform like lemmings today and just sell. These are the "experts" at money management but I call them long term twits. Foolish and indifferent investors pay lots of money to feed them and put them in expensive offices and exorbitant cars.

So if you have spare cash today, look out for the gold producers. Has to be GOLD and has to be PRODUCER or producing soon.

The POG leapt overnight to USD$1660 per oz. There is no error in "USD$1660 per oz". And AUD is down below USD$1.08. Looks like the USA is in the financial dunny.

Yesterday I bought coking coal CLR and two cheap gold stocks MOY and SGQ. All high risk investments so don't dabble in them. All coal products and gold are priced in USD. But today, I will hunt for a plunging gold producer, preferably one that I already own. When I sold yesterday, I had leftover cash after the recent purchases :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home