Club Mulgoa

Friday, August 19, 2011

Phosphate and 'cheap' gold producers

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/opinion/world-hunger-good-news-for-some-as-demand-grows-for-phosphate/story-e6frg9ex-1226114816384

RB has made me a lot of money with his logical assessment. His Pure Speculation article is almost altruistic. No one is always right but what I find fascinating is years down the line, it was the right thing to invest in!

When the market was down yesterday, in the morning, I dropped my SSC buy price to .013c. Well, this is the only stock I collected in the last week. I am watching next week closely and closer.

There is hardly any idiots selling gold producers cheaply. Wait, keep a close watch on LSA, OYM, SBL and ADU. The most fascinating is LSA; market cap is AUD$43 million of Friday close, sold about 10,000 oz of gold in the previous quarter (extrapolated to 40,000 oz per year), unhedged, cost around USD850 per oz to produce, current POG is USD1853 per oz. Go and work out the arithmetic yourself. I have already done it a few times; in fact, I have bought 4 parcels recently.

http://imagesignal.comsec.com.au/asxdata/20110801/pdf/01203122.pdf

LSA is still exploring... No miner would dig into a ground unless there is enough gold to sustain the processing plant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home