Club Mulgoa

Monday, August 08, 2011

Same issues

Plunging world markets because the Dow is still big brother. But look at the price of gold; it has gone up! While AUD has fallen to just over USD1.01. The lower AUD is better for Australia but the average Aussie is totally ignorant of that.

When I invest in a stock, I look at the future. You need to trade a commodity/service at a profit. And if your profit is going up, and you are not selling your shares, it does not matter what the market capitalization is as long as a profit (+ dividend) is generated. We are talking about real profit and real dividend.

While I am running low on cash again because of the splurge yesterday, I will be looking for bargains again today. But I doubt gold producers will come as cheap. There will be people shorting stocks but I am not into short term investments so it will not matter to me if share price falls drastically. In time, they will rise again.... as long as there is a profit. My riskier stocks will plunge more but often they rise faster when the markets turn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home