Club Mulgoa

Monday, August 22, 2011

SSC

Gone into trading halt. No idea why. But before it went off the screen, it jumped in share price to 1.8c. Look at my entry on 19/8/11 regarding phosphate. More importantly, look at who I credit my 'skill' at investing to. I always have a ear or rather two eyes for RB.

First lot bought at 1.6c, and then I topped up recently after reading RB's article at 1.3c.

Thank you RB. I subscribe to The Australia but his online article is free. Anyone who invest
AND does not read his articles is a fo.. who has too much money to throw away.


2 Comments:

Blogger Shakeyone said...

You have at least 1 reader albeit without much money to spend.

Topped up on ROL at 1.40 noticing a good write up from DH recently and surprisingly got some SBL today at 1.7c. I expected it to go up not down given pouring, POG and their presentation a couple of days ago. Go figure! I don't get why all gold stocks haven't flown as their profit margins will jump proportionally more than increase in POG. I guess the market expects it to settle somewhere a bit lower than 1900/oz.

CQT had a nice fat jump today without announcement. I'm a little overweight with this one since SPP some months ago. Speaking of which, AGO has accounted for my biggest single company paper profit since it bought out your old favourite (that I can't even remember now!)
This is good sport. Thanks coach T!!!

5:06 AM  
Blogger Club Mulgoa said...

I just cannot understand why gold producers are not higher in price considering the POG is up and profit is going to be up... if they are not hedged. SBL dipped to 1.6c today.

CQT is a producer :-)

ROL has extended into Phillipines.

GIR was one of my best calls. I have taken some profits out of AGO but the bulk is still there. My portfolio was becoming too heavy with AGO.

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home