Club Mulgoa

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Good news week

I just read the weekly update from Proactive Investors. It is incredible that so many of my stocks are featured in it with good announcements:-

1) KMC increasing its resources by 68% at one location, and HEG looking to boost its gold resource
2) RMR with new prospective geology
3) LSA, DRA, PIROA, GRY, MEI, IMA, ABU, ERL with new hits
4) SLR increasing the number of gold mines

And outside of Proactive Investors, my HUN is being taken over. It is nearly up 100% in just over a year.

It should have been a good week for me but because markets are punished and then central banks pump money into other banks causing POG to fall but markets generally to rise again... so my portfolio didn't perform as well. Next week should be a better week as POG will start to rise. As Alan Kohler pointed out, the money pumped in by central banks is only a temporary solution.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home