Club Mulgoa

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Gina

Gina R has proven to be an astute investor. Lang Hancock would be proud of her... but not her ungrateful children. They want to grab the wealth NOW.

When she buys into stocks that invest in Mongolia, she would not be like me. I do my own research, read my own announcements and do the sums myself before picking on a stock. Her investment in any one stock will be bigger than portfolio. Hence, she will need a pool of financial advisers to scour around before committing herself. While she has been trailing me to Mongolia, I decided today, after GUF came up with another good announcement today, to top up a small parcel of GUF. So, she followed me first... and now I am trailing behind her. Ken Talbot is gone so he can't follow me anymore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home