Club Mulgoa

Sunday, December 04, 2011

S&P Indices

http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/companies/news/22913/integra-mining-silver-lake-resources-alkane-resources-added-in-sp-indices-quarterly-asx-rebalance-22913.html

I have in recent months, topped up on IGR, SLR and ALK. So it is wonderful to be ahead of S&P. Not only that, the article forgot to add PRU and RMS, too. Even better still, those that were demoted by S&P are not in my portfolio.

With thanks to S&P, I even made more than $650 (real profit because I actually bought and sold) from RMS. I didn't intend to sell but I didn't intend to buy at $1.20 either so I had to sell to generate the cash for the share purchase plan. I didn't know when I bought the day before that S&P Indices were going to be announced the next day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home