Club Mulgoa

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

STB

I didn't buy anymore STB when good announcements were made because the market just didn't like STB. Full stop. Everytime, I topped up, it fell. My huge profit was because of my purchase in 2008 and 2009 when it was worth pittance. But market sentiment has been against it, mostly because the potash is in Eritrea. BHP has tenements near STB's there.

I could not pick the trough. But the company picked it for me. As low as below 60c, few people wanted it in Dec 2011. Several tipsters have commented on how ridiculous it is. Soon after Our Man In Oz highlighted that fact, it started to turn. I could not buy because in the short term, it was going to languish whatever the announcements were and tipsters had said so many times how absurd it was. However, it turned.... Someone listened to Our Man In Oz. He gives his reports for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least, there is a rights issue at 55c. So today, I am submitting my payment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home