Club Mulgoa

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

AZH and ABU

I like to harp on stocks that perform according to my modus operandi. This one is a classical. Rather than repeat what I have been written about this stock, just do a search within this blog and you will find the details.

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20120215/pdf/424cllb8npfv1q.pdf

The profit has been massive. When the two parcels are combined, it is bigger than my RIO or BHP holdings. This is only early exploration phase. I am very lucky with this stocks, not because of luck but because of unbelievable selling by idiotic investors. The SPP was cheap, too, relative to its current price and I bought whatever I was entitled to buy.

By my prediction, the next big gun will be ABU. The ex-biggest shareholder is an absolute dill. Why it sold at 5c last week..... I have no idea. If I am a shareholder of that stock, I would certainly swear at the management. But it explains why the share price continued to fall in spite of good trenching results. Maybe, that shareholder knows that the trenching result will not be duplicated when they drill INTO the ground. I put another buy at 4.9c to catch another idiot who wants to sell!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home