Club Mulgoa

Friday, February 17, 2012

AZH

Today, AZH overtook AGO (or rather GIR) or EXT as my best buy. It owns huge tenements in Guyana and is expect to uncover a lot more gold. You can bet that someone with a deep pocket is going to buy up this stock soon, purely for its potential based on what it has already uncovered. What I hate is... this buyer, most likely, won't be an Australian company.

I have a few horrible ones today but compensated by some very goods ones. Consequently, I have collected alphas again today. Both PIROA and AZH have rocketed up my list of top dozen investments. I daren't recommend them because of the jump. But then, few people heed my recommendations anywhere!

Lately, I harped on KMC and ABU but these stocks have not performed according to my script. I have also maintained that the best time to buy is when investors don't want them. In the last 2 days, the market did hear me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home