Club Mulgoa

Saturday, February 25, 2012

PCL

Something is going on here. Because I collected the vast majority of my PCL shares when it was <=3c in 2009, it has been a great performer for me.

It has been falling after reaching a high and then recently, it has started to climb again. All the hype and all the deals didn't help that much when it was tumbling, not so long ago. Well, it gave me a great opportunity to top up at 9.3c in Aug 2011! For a while, it dipped way below that.

Currently, it is moving up and up to 15c. And it has moved into my top 12 stocks in my super portfolio and worth more than BHP, SYD and GOR, purely on performance of share price. No oil has been found.... yet. I have put so little money overall on it but it has exploded by more than 470% in the last 3 years. Regrettably, this kind of stock can plunged suddenly too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home