Club Mulgoa

Monday, March 05, 2012

BPT and other shale gas/oil explorers

Guess what Tim Treadgold discussed in Eureka Report today? He named 6 shale gas companies. But all these are mature companies. If you want excitement, there are better stocks to invest in. These are still cheap compared to those 6 stocks. There is CTP, ICN, OBL, BKP, COE and MMR within my portfolio.

Of the 6 stocks tipped by Tim, I just topped up BPT today at $1.53 (I have 2 parcels, one 50% profit and the other 100%). SXY has been sexy for a long time. I have >500% rise since I invested in it. AWE had make me money in the past but the remnant shares have not been performing well due to a string of bad announcements over the last 2 years. I sold off BRU some time ago as it wasn't perform well. Well.... life cannot be all rosy; it would be unreal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home