Club Mulgoa

Monday, March 12, 2012

BRU

I bought and sold BRU a long time ago under a different guise (not me, but the stock itself). It was at a loss because the market just didn't want to know about it. After a long delay, I recently bought into BRU. I have yet to pay for it! But it is nice to have made a small gain on it already.

While there is hardly any infrastructure in Canning Basin, it is near the Asian markets. Shale gas stocks have been mooted to be the next hot items, along with quality HREE stocks. The latter is a bit dubious as processing the elements is very expensive, slow and full of environmental controls. Just ask LYC.

I have sold out of LYC due to political interference in Malaysia. But when it has fallen back more, I might re-enter. I am not a greenie but a pragmatic capitalist with little desire to damage the environment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home