Club Mulgoa

Monday, March 26, 2012

Shale Gas

If anyone has noticed recently, the shale gas stocks in ASX have risen strongly. I had many stocks that have variable performance but mostly losses. However, in the last month, a lot of them have move strongly upwards.

I have been harping about Australian shale gas stocks for a long time. My faith in them was tainted because a lot of them continued to fall. However, when the world takes an interest, the prices of most of them have risen.

I noticed BKP moving into the green zone. OBL has more than doubled. COE up 75%. BRU up 35%. ICN up 14%. I don't know where the money is coming from but it is nice to correct about investing for the long term, based on what is predicted to be in the ground of these stocks. BPT has already more than doubled. Even MMR is starting to move in the right direction but currently is a loss. Note that MMR has tenements in Canning Basin. SXY is one of my star performers at over 600% gain since 2008.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home