Club Mulgoa

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Speeding ticket...

It is fantastic when any of my stocks gets a speeding ticket for moving upwards too quickly without any apparent reason.  So I can't tell you why either.  Gurus will tell you to take profit but I will sit and watch with PCL, mostly because the neighbours are getting hits with their drilling results.  Not very recently but recently.

http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/companies/news/31176/whl-energy-pancontinental-oil-and-gas-and-far-make-gains-on-east-african-oil-and-gas-interest-31176.html

I am however surprised that CTP, PIR and SIH didn't get a speeding ticket.  It is obvious that the rise is not big enough but I had beautiful jump in their values today.  I had accumulated lots of shares in these stocks when they were "el cheapos" so now a 1c rise makes a huge difference to the value of the stock.

I am still watching ABU as it is starting to drift downwards again.  It is truly unbelievable that a stock that continues to deliver good trenching results is being sold off.  Of course, trenching results are not indicative of a large resource.... but it does imply that.  I have seen some gold stocks jumped when the trenching results are pathetic compared to ABU's.  Maybe, it is because ABU only explores (ie digs) known veins of gold rather than 'random' sampling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home