Club Mulgoa

Tuesday, September 04, 2012

ABZ and NWE

After attending the Proactive Investor seminar recently, I found it hard to resist buying ABZ at 29c.  Indonesia is reducing its bauxite export to China and plan to create its own aluminum manufacturing.  From the CEO's presentation, it is difficult to pick the best time to buy its shares but I set a price at 20% below the prevailing share price during the forum... and I picked my first parcel today.

I also collected NWE today.  Because it is getting good hits after good hits in the Perth Basin where fracking is allowed, I decided to jump in while it is still low.  Of course, it has gone up recently due to drilling success.  I also have shares in AWE which has bottomed because of many exploratory failures elsewhere.  AWE and NWE share at least one block in WA.

One of my biggest difficulties in investment is knowing which stocks to sell.  Hence I am accumulating many different stocks.  One day, I will have to clear the no-hopers....

In a few months' time, I will know whether I am an idiotic buyer or I bought the shares from idiotic seller(s)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home