Club Mulgoa

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

CDU

Late this afternoon, just before I left the house to go for the Proactive Investor Forum, I looked at ASX announcements.  I saw what I like - CDU hitting raw copper near the surface.  That of course is phenomenal grade.  But it isn't the first time CDU has performed such miracle.  In fact, that was why the stock was punished because the JORC resource didn't meet up with investors' expectation after announcing a few "native copper" hits prior.

Immediately, I put in a bid for $4.82 per share to top up my holding.  By the time I finished entering my bid, someone has put a sell in for $4.80 so I got mine at a cheaper rate.  The seller probably didn't read the announcement!  Of course, nothing happened for a few more minutes before the share price started to rise.  I am glad it closed at $4.92; that is 2.5% profit within an hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home