Club Mulgoa

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Proactive Investor Forum

This evening, I attend another Proactive Investor Forum in the city.  It is free so there are lots of Chinese there.  But I hate the catering service at the end.  One is hungry after 2000h and the finger food comes out so slowly.  I have complained about it but I am insignificant.  Some investors will try to monopolize the speakers after the seminar.  Most people who attend the forum are not compassionate people; they are there to make more money for themselves.  Like many city functions, when you don't wear a suit and you don't look like a billionaire, then, expect scant or scornful attention but occasionally some CEOs are very pleasant and happy to take my undiplomatic questions, from the floor or at the breaks.  I like to think most people attending are smarter than me regarding financial matters.  Almost all ignore me; thankfully!

Tonight's presentations should be interesting as I know very few of those stocks.  The last 2 forums have been rewarding.  PVD has done well while ABZ has moved a bit.  And NWE is neutral.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home