Club Mulgoa

Sunday, October 28, 2012

AVB

This is a posting by someone in Hotcopper


Firstly, even though I am not a TA man myself I must say this thread has some great chartist to support some great FA posits
I tend to invest in later stage companies like BPT, RSG etc however there are a few things that make AVB a standout to me and allow me to invest a decent amount with comfort and confidence
1 . It has a resource which is now larger than required for a good sized long life mine
2 . It has grades and gold byproducts that suggest a 1st or second tier production profile,
3 . It has exploration upside which is virtually guaranteed allowing the stock to remin cheap even if we are sitting at a much higher shareprice
4. It importantly has path to production which will not be very dilutive
5. It has a decent chance of a large cash injection to drive aggressive drilling and early production
6 . It has the benefits if nearology allowing it's future resource growth to be project with some confidence
7. It will be producing two metals ( cooper and gold) that are an all accounts likely to appreciate in Price

All these reasons , positive FA and TA momentum and resilience in a week market suggests to me this is a keeper. It definetely has bagga written all over it, the question of how many will be answered with the fullness of time




I have rarely highlighted this stock, just like EXT in the past.  The bird has flown.  I bought when it was already known to have excellent prospect in Brazil but it was still an unknown to the general investors.  Of course, I have written about it in the past.  It isn't a stock I would push because it keeps going up and up.  In fact, some of my parcels are still at a loss although overall I have a 140% profit.  My early purchases were below 5c.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home