Club Mulgoa

Thursday, October 11, 2012

CTP

The recent rise in CTP is because of the valuation of CTP by STO.  There will be more JV partners coming in with different terms.  CTP's total tenement is about the size of Victoria and it cannot develop on its own.

At this stage, I have no intention of selling any shares in CTP.  However, a profit is a profit.  I sold shares in PIROA recently to see it rise much further.  No regrets but I suspect an inside information job as very soon after I sold my first tranche, a good announcement came out.  The same can happen with CTP.

But for those who have made a big profit out of it, have a think about recouping your capital cost.  In my opinion, CTP has a long way to run...  Even in profit, decisions can be difficult but never be too 'greedy'.  Also shares can be bought back, either more expensive or cheaper depending on your luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home