Club Mulgoa

Monday, October 01, 2012

CTP

Well, I am getting near 100% paper profit for my CTP investment.  But I have still got 2 initial parcels (small lots) below today's price.  I first entered CTP when it was full of red hot promises at 23c (2008) and 22c (20007).  It took a brave idiot to keep buying when the share price kept falling!  I liked the story the previous CEO spun.  When I attended his presentation in Sydney, I had the same faith but he was too slow moving for many big investors so he was oust.

But this euphoria won't last.  Until STO finds huge amount of gas or oil, the share price will drift downwards.  However if it moves upwards, there will be quite a few happy investors who have come to know about this stock through my old emails and this blog.  For quite a while until oil was discover in decent amount, it was at a loss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home