Club Mulgoa

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

GTE

This bears some similarity with ABU.  Good news causes the share price to go up.  And then a steady drift down after that.  So I bought at 19c during the fall but it is very difficult to pick the trough.  Today, it has climbed to 19.5c.  Like ABU, I wonder who are those idiots who sold it down to 17c just recently.  Of course, I should have topped up at 17c but my cash is dwindling and many rights issues and SPPs are still to come.


Today I put a sell on a parcel of PIROA for $1.745 but I have brought it up another cent!  If this clears, then I will have more cash to play with... and to exercise my rights to PIR ordinary shares at 20c a piece.  Maybe, I should put it at $1.76... that is 10x my buying average :-) but I won't be too greedy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home