Club Mulgoa

Friday, October 05, 2012

OBL

For a while I was pondering why when the US government reported that China, USA, Argentina and Australia have the biggest shale gas reserves, very little interest is aroused down under.  And why China is not making great strides in exploiting its shale gas.  You can send some people into space, surely, you can harvest energy in your backyard.

For a long time OBL for me was a loss.  With all the good announcements, the share price continued to fall.  My first parcel was at 4.7c in 2010, next 3.2c, then 3.0c and my last lot at 2.5c in Sept 2011.  So today, at 4.9c, all my parcels are profitable.  Talking about faith in a stock's future.....

One of my commonest strategies for buying shares is: buy when the share price keeps falling but announcements are consistently good.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home