Club Mulgoa

Friday, November 09, 2012

GOA DRA PDY ROC VKA AUC ABZ etc

None of these are are samples of my "bad" stocks.  All have fallen a lot.  But none are really bad; it is market that does not want them.  Hence, a Chinese company swooping in would find these stocks dirt cheap for what they have or have uncovered.  I have no intention of selling any.  My only regret is not have lots of spare cash to top them up.

After the GFC, some of my stocks were worth almost next to nothing.  If I had sold, it would have been a disaster financially.  Those that I topped up during this period, pulled down my average buying price and made it less painful now.  Not all are profitable but certainly less painful.

Over time, many stocks continue to fall.  What disappoints me the most is why gold stocks are falling when the POG and AUD are generally favourable.  However, the reality is... until a gold miner actually produces a profit, it is merely a piece of ownership paper.  Stocks like NST, PRU, SLR, LSA will continue to perform well... there is money in them gold ingots!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home