Club Mulgoa

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Proactive Investors Forum last night

There were plenty to choose from but some are too good to be true.

Eastern Iron is at <$2 per ton of Fe for its EV/Resource valuation.  Prominent ones are worth more than $90/ton.  I asked the CEO if there is a catch.

EZA sounds very upbeat about their future; its share price is 2x its float price.

TTN has already risen but it is promising the sun because it is mostly involved in CSG with many Tier One customers in its contracts.

AOK is going to produce more oil and it has good acreage in the USA.

SUH has got generous partner in Chile.. but I prefer some of my other stocks.

I sat next to the CEO of PCL.  I didn't know until he stood up to deliver the last presentation.  I asked him why his share price has fallen below what it was after it announced a successful gas discovery in offshore Kenya.  When I spoke to him later, he, like many mining stock CEOs, will tell you that people are under-valuing PCL.  There is going to be more analysis of its drilling and more drilling to be done around that area.  Today it has fallen further!  My impression is that this stock is worthy of stocking as he is extremely optimistic that evenly oil will be found based on seismic studies already done.  This is a high stake gambling stock.

Which would I buy?  EFE can wait as nothing much is going to happen. 

TTN is a slow and steady as she goes stock but it will be upway as the number of drilling and investment going on with liquid CSG projects, suggest this stock will remainly highly profitable.  I asked the CEO if the business is so profitable and there is so much demand for his service, why are there not more competitors and how is his company better than others.  Note that the share price has already gone off the trough a long time ago.

EZA sounds very exciting; almost over-optimistic.  I would put some money here if I have spare cash.

AOK is good and focused on production.

PCL for me, is worthy of topping up again now that the share price has tumbled so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home