Club Mulgoa

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

KAR JIN

The best time to buy shares or rather the most profitable time to buy shares is when there is good news but people are dumping or hardly buying.

My most recent purchase was KAR when good quality light crude was discovered off Brazil.  I paid more than $7.00 for each share long BEFORE oil was discovered.  When oil was found in Santos Basin, I topped up immediately with the little fund I have left at $6.01.  Now it is climbing to $6.48.  And if the second drilling confirms the seismic impression, then the share price will go over what I paid for in the past.

And the other was JIN, a top up of 1000 shares at $2.51.  It is making advances into the Americas... and best of it, it actually pays a dividend!  It is now $2.90/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home