Club Mulgoa

Thursday, January 17, 2013

POG

Definitely better than yo-yo at entertaining.  This kind of rises and falls over the last few months is most likely manipulation by some investors.  The only consistency is the overall stability.  But this makes no difference to the selling off of gold stocks, including producers.  The logic is so warp that it is impossible for me to buy unless someone is dumping good stocks.  My ABU buy bid expired yesterday because there wer not enough dumb sellers dumping.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shakeyone said...

I'm obviously less patient than you as I picked some up on wednesday. Resource upgrade is imminent - not that good news ever really gets rewarded in share price rise with ABU!

As an aside, was disappointed to not see DH in Eureka. He seems to have vanished without a trace from them. Must have been punished for consecutive bad years.

Will just have to listen harder to TT and maybe do my own legwork!

2:29 PM  
Blogger Club Mulgoa said...

Never punish a tipster for a couple of bad years.... DH's record is excellent but I stopped subscribing to Eureka Report; it has been bought over by News Corp.

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home