Club Mulgoa

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

AZH

Good news for me on the ASX on this stock.  All my theories about this stock are right but lots of idiots were selling down their holdings recently.  I have bought many parcels waiting for news like today's or for AZH to develop it by itself.  At least TRY is Australian.

The tenement was connected to West Africa but due to Continental Drift, it split over eons.  And this company has been finding gold and more gold and has only explored a small part of their tenements.

I doubt any of my readers have ever considered AZH but it has always been appealing to me.  And I am sure I have had lots of postings on it.  For a long period, it was wise to sell because a lot of gold stocks were rated very highly.  But in the recently years, in spite of all the announcements and recommendations why people should accumulate AZH, the share price has been dwindling.  TRY is smart to make its move now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home