Club Mulgoa

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

ABU AGR

My bid at 2.8c has been sitting around for a long time and today, I collected it.  This company must have found what Lasseter was looking for with good surface veins of gold.  Of course, you have to be either a long, deep and "wide" vein for it to be viable.  But if it keeps finding more then it will be very profitable to mine.

When you announce one bad exploration result, your throat get slit.  And if you survive that market attack, chances are you are badly damaged.  AGR has what Brazil needs to feed its people IN Brazil.  And Brazil has to import virtually all its need.  So where does AGR share price head?  Downwards!  I collect some AGR but not all I asked for.  However, I expect people will dump it.  No wise to buy I think!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home