Club Mulgoa

Monday, May 27, 2013

OSH

I manage 2 portfolios; a private and a super fund one.  On the private portfolio, I bought WPL a long, long time ago when I first indulged in Margin lending with JB Were (now defunct).  This stock was picked by me.  In much later years, I bought OSH as well.  And today, OSH has taken the position as my lead stock in that portfolio.  I expect it to do well as it is exploring in areas with great potential... in Kurdistan in Irag and PNG where it is the biggest source of overseas income for the government.

With the recent rise in share price... you wonder whether it is because of inside information regarding their oil exploration efforts in Iraq or PNG or perhaps there is takeover activity.  I just hope that it is not taken away from Australia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home