Club Mulgoa

Monday, December 09, 2013

Where is the market going?

Markets cannot keep falling.  Where is the savings going to find a home when interest rate is falling?

POG cannot keep falling either.  It costs a lot to explore and even more to produce.  Chinese are lapping it up at low prices.

And I note that the price of copper is slowly creeping up and it is THE best market for the real market... but it too can be manipulated.  When economy is booming, people buy electrical apparatus and electricity needs copper wires to transmit.

But then the current wealth in Australia is so dependent on the USA printing money and that would have to end some time.

Where do we stand?  I know where I will stand... in the middle of nowhere unless I find value.  Troughs are found by others, not me :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home