Club Mulgoa

Friday, February 14, 2014

POG

The merchants who are controlling ETF trading in gold need to be accountable.  Currently, gold is traded on a big scale without the need for the physical metal being moved.  It is all imaginary.  Unless someone big demands its delivery, then the system will function as it is or if there is a major default and the whole system crumbles.

While I am pleased that the POG is rising, I dislike it when it is due to lemmings.  Lemmings can move upwards or downwards, and the change in direction can be erratic and irrational.  The POG provides me with alpha so the recent plunge to under USD$1200 per oz had deprived me of scoring above the average.

That is life; with no need for misery!  Wife continues to spend like I have just paid off my mortgage!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home