Club Mulgoa

Friday, May 23, 2014

When I am 64...

No, I am not waiting for 64.  When I hit 60 soon, it will be time to reflect on life differently.  Up to 60, you build your nest.  And you can take extra risk.  But then on, I will be mostly be investing in stable blue chips with good income.

My days as a busy anaesthetist are over or rather was over for the last 7 years.  So I cannot afford to indulge in highly speculatively shares now.  Hence, new money will be heading towards secure investment with less likelihood of vaporizing.

Tonight, I notice a sharp rise in the net value of OSH.  This investment has been fruitful and topped up with a share purchase plan just last fortnight.  And income will be streaming in if all goes well.  So far the investment in PNG has gone on smoothly and better than expected.

Likewhise, WPL might return some capital... hopefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home