Club Mulgoa

Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Resource stocks

I try hard not to buy speculative shares.  But what is the definition of "speculative"?

I put in a bit for JRV and got some, not all that I wanted.  The word scandium does not mean anything but recently another stock had a leap when it made a deal with a Chinese company.  There is no mining yet and it already hit the jackpot.  So will JRV do the same?

Another stock that I have put in a bid for is NWE.  It has already found gas in Perth Basin but it does not have a lot of fund.  So it isn't having a lot of fun either with its share price.  Its partner is discover more gas nearby.

Both these stocks have been major losses for me but they are definitely promising.  So I decided to buy instead of sell out.  My recent purchase of blue chips stocks have paid off but it is ridiculous to hold only small parcel of those resource stocks so either I sell with commission taking a big bite or top up a good but unwanted stocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home