Club Mulgoa

Friday, January 16, 2015

Stock Markets

I have no idea how to interpret the stock markets at the moment.

People had been dumping gold when there is turmoil and now gold price is rising because of turmoil.

Energy cost has fallen significantly yet most other sectors have fallen too.  In the past, when price of oil has risen, the stock markets have fallen.

ECB is going to do its own QE yet the Euro is still not falling.




Only sure thing that I can logically understand is why the AUD is falling... and should be falling.  The main four banks in Australia are still the main four banks but because so much money have been channeled into banking stocks, the price is overvalued at the moment.  I rarely sell bank shares and I ride its up and down.  I still buy bank shares but not at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home