Club Mulgoa

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

GOR

When this company found a new gold belt east of Kalgoorlie, I bought some shares in it.  Then after more investments, it went down but it rose again because more gold were discovered and journalists were writing about it.  So I have been in positive territory again for a long while now. 

Today, I received the form for SPP but I elected to buy my top-up in the market.  The SPP is priced at 44c, limited to $10 million raising only.  Normally that means I will get only a tiny parcel, ie a huge scale down  Recently, there was a placement for nearly $40 million at 44c.  It does not happen very frequently but the placement (and SPP) price is around 10% more than the buy price today!

1 Comments:

Blogger Club Mulgoa said...

Today, there is an article in The Australian on this stock so its share price moved up a bit. With so many good discovery news, it is surprising it hasn't jumped a lot more. I topped up recently at below the entitlement price.

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home