Club Mulgoa

Friday, April 08, 2016

EDE GMM GOR NEA NMT

Today where the market fell by about 0.5%, my super portfolio went up by 2.65%.  When you invest in resource or  technology stock, be prepared for a roller coaster ride.

EDE has a cement technology which appears to be superior to anything available using carbon nanotubes to reinforce concrete.  Base on tests in Georgia USA, it has been performing well.  Hence, the market could be huge... and it is already attracting attention.  When it first announced its technology in 2011, I bought at 8c, rose to 16c (bought more), only to tumble to 11c (bought again) and then under 5c (and topped up more).  Still I bought more.... from under 1c in 2012, and more in 2015 at 1.8c to 3.1c.  Today it closed at 17c.

The current hot flavour is lithium... so GMM and NMT have shined.  In fact, anything with lithium is glowing.

GOR is delineating a major goldfield from next to nothing...

And NEA took on Google... and made money from selling better maps!

1 Comments:

Blogger Club Mulgoa said...

GMM has jumped by more than 4 times my average buying price. So today, with a spurt in share price, I sold a small parcel with a nice profit generated to make up for the heavy losses I incurred yesterday from selling my other resource stocks.

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home